Cool Stuff

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

PointCon 09 ramblings

"Congratulations, you have successfully beaten the crap out of a 75 year old man." -- TS

"No, he bought a horse instead, remember?" -- Mort de Magus played by me.

"I make it, right on the nuts." -- Matt C.

"That's what she said!" -- Brian M.

"The only food that's good the second time around, raddishes." -- TS

"You have a pointy hat; I got distracted." -- Zevryk Shadowbourne played by TS

"The head-slap signifies dissapointment. The gnomw is worth five." -- Mort de Magus played by me.

"Headbutt 'em with your sword." -- Defender played by Brian M.

"Wait, your eating them, they must be good." -- James
"Yeah, that's a test!" -- TS

"I rolled a 5, take it wherever you want it." -- Ray

Bugbear accidentally slips and slits his own throat.
"See; I told you I wasn't going to kill him." -- Druid played by TS

"You feel pleasure when you put the glove on and the rod feels like an extension of yourself." -- Dungeon Master

"Go to the glowing balls and bust a rod." -- Ray

"Before he does that, I am putting the shield on my head." -- Ray

"Take 5 everyone, some of you feel free to take more." -- TS

"Oh my God, he's approaching slowly; kill him." -- TS

"The only damage I've taken so far was by my own hand." -- the cleric played by Ray
"I stab him!" -- the druid played by TS

"I use my spear to break his fall." -- the druid played by TS

"You hear screaming coming from inside." -- DM(Dungeon Master, James)
"Good screaming or bad screaming?" -- the druid played by TS
"Good screaming, good screaming!" -- the gnome played by me

"Which one is his lazy eye?" -- Chris N.
"The right one." -- Brian M.
"Good, then he wasn't talking to me." -- Chris N.

These were just some of the random quotes I picked up while attending Pointcon and playing in a Castle and Crusades game.

No comments:

Post a Comment